Darling Range Learning Community Citizenship Project for 2019 Information for Parents/Carers/Guardians
All Year 6 students from the Darling Range Learning Community, which comprises of Edney, Woodlupine, Dawson Park, Forrestfield, High Wycombe and Wattle Grove Primary Schools, have been invited to participate in a Citizenship Award Project. Year 6 students from all the schools have had the project presented to them by the DRLC Network Coordinator and have received either an electronic or hard copy of the project.
School Requirements 2019
Please fill in your booklist by placing your child's name, gender and a contact number on the top of the booklist. Clearly place a neat line through any items which you do not require. Once you have finished your order, pleases return your booklist to the school office by December 11th 2018.
Learn more by downloading the appropriate year groups booklist...
National Consistent Collection of Data
All Education Ministers from Commonwealth, state and territory governments endorsed the implementation of a Nationally Consistent Collection Data on School Students with Disability (NCCD) in all Australian schools (government, independent and Catholic).
CONNECTED App for Woodlupine PS
Our new Integrated Mobile App will simplify communication no matter what the information:
- Announcements - Messages/Push Notifications to the entire community or to specific designated groups
- Important Dates - Conveniently displayed calendar events
- Newsletter - Latest Newsletter and link directly to newsletter archive page
- Absentee - Electronic absentee notice emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- E-Forms - Electronic Excursion/Incursion Permission Forms emailed directly to the school and a copy to the parent. Parents even sign their name before submitting the form.
- Contact Details - List of School Contacts to allow direct access via email or phone call
- Other Links - Direct links to your current website and other helpful services
- CONNECTED provides critical real time information to where the recipients really need it – straight to your smartphone or tablet.
View more information on How to Install CONNECTED to your Android or iOS device.
The CANTEEN will be OPEN this week!! Please place your orders at the Canteen on Thursday and Friday moring or place in the Class Baskets on Friday morning for your lunch on Friday.
Download your MENU.
Scitech STEM Club 2018
Scitech is excited to offer the Years 4 to 6 students at Woodlupine Primary School
the opportunity to participate in a new Science After School initiative that is
designed to engage not only talented science students, but also those that are
enthusiastic about science, technology, engineering or mathematics and wish to
further their interest outside the classroom over a 6 month intensive STEM Club at
Woodlupine Primary School.
I am pleased to announce the CONNECT is now being implemented in our school. Connect is an integrated online environment developed by the Department of Education WA for staff, students and parents in public schools.
WA State Budget 2017-2018
Investing in our Children's Education
Every child deserves a quality education to give them every opportunity to reach their full potential.
Progress Check: How are your kids settling into school?
Download the Asthma Basic Facts Brochure
Download the Single person use of spacers and masks in Asthma Emergency Kits Factsheet